Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 July 2013

777 Etta Lashes






Hello guys! How are you? I was sent these eyelashes no too long ago and I just thought I would show you them. I usually wear eyelashes any time I have a full face of make up on and I love eyelashes that look natural but still have that glam eyelash look. 

This lashes are made from human hair which you can probably tell from how wispy they are. I love them because they're versatile enough so they will blend with your own eyelashes. When they time is right, I will do a video review/tutorial on the etta eyelashes so you can get a better visual representation of how will they blend with my own eyelashes.

The review/tutorial will be featured on my new website melissswardrobe.com! Yes, Im moving domain. Even though the website HTML is pretty easy to remember, you will be re-directed when you type in the melissaswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk HTML anyway. 

I will have MUCH more to offer on my new website and it should launch by the end of the month (in jesus' name) and I will be posting more consistently on there if time permits me which I KNOW it will :)

to get these lashes email 777lashes@gmail.com

Hope you and your families are well xx

3 comments:

  1. Can't. wait. for. the. new. site!

    www.mirrorme.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these lashes they look so natural! Can' wait to see them on you!

    Tolu from FashinateMe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you mean URL, not HTML.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!